Starbucks - Coffee Mugs Poor Quality No Return Policy
I have been a LOYAL customer for years.Attached are two mugs I took into my local store.
One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off. I was asked if I had a receipt. Too which I replied it would be on my Starbucks card and secondly these are obviously Starbucks mugs. The manager said she could not do anything without a receipt and the store policy is not to replace faulty items.
Starbucks charges a high premium for their products and services. I only wanted to exchange them and was told no. I do not blame the store manager; I blame the company for not backing their products and having poor customer service return policies.
These mugs were not cheap.Shame on Starbucks.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Return Policy
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave. The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse..."
- "Me and my Husband hsving been going to Starbucks for 6 years in El Cajon CA. This is ***. That we KEEP GETTING WATER DOWN..."
- "I HAVE A COUPON THAT SAYS $4 OFF ANY ORDER OF $20 OR MORE. I PLACED AN ORDER FOR $34 (WITH DELIVERY FEE INCLUDED). I WAS TOLD THAT I AM..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I am a homeowner who needed a quality upgrade to my existing carpeting as part of an effort to sell my house. I wanted something of good quality -- a..."
- "$20K order for modern home. - Front entry door - 2 - 42"x 96" doors and an accompanying transom. - Transom should have been 86" wide.... did not to think..."
- "Below are pictures, this residue was beginning to accumulate inside the suitcase after a few uses. Just took a longer trip and think the wheels are finally worn in..."