Starbucks - Coffee Mugs Poor Quality No Return Policy
I have been a LOYAL customer for years.Attached are two mugs I took into my local store.
One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off. I was asked if I had a receipt. Too which I replied it would be on my Starbucks card and secondly these are obviously Starbucks mugs. The manager said she could not do anything without a receipt and the store policy is not to replace faulty items.
Starbucks charges a high premium for their products and services. I only wanted to exchange them and was told no. I do not blame the store manager; I blame the company for not backing their products and having poor customer service return policies.
These mugs were not cheap.Shame on Starbucks.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Return Policy
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "The Dennys in College Park, Md.,has disrespectful employees, who park in handicapped parking spots, and the employee was also RACIST, saying bad names about my race, which is White. The..."
- "I am a homeowner who needed a quality upgrade to my existing carpeting as part of an effort to sell my house. I wanted something of good quality -- a..."
- "Below are pictures, this residue was beginning to accumulate inside the suitcase after a few uses. Just took a longer trip and think the wheels are finally worn in..."
- "Ordered what appeared to be a beautiful arrangement for my God Childs first baby. It arrived and oh my, how dissapointing not to mention how embarrassed i was that something..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."