Starbucks Phone Numbers and Emails

General Info
Legal
Privacy Inquiries
Is this your business?

How to Contact Starbucks?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 782-7282
Total calls: 2 074 Issues resolved: 102 Last call: Apr 22, 2024

What Is the Starbucks Contact Phone Number?

Starbucks phone number is +1-800-782-7282. Customers can reach Starbucks customer service by that number 7 days a week from 5 am to 8 pm Pacific Time.

Before you call, contact the Starbucks FAQ page. To do it, visit their official website, scroll down the main page and click on "Customer service” at the bottom left corner. This will redirect you to the company’s customer service page. Scroll down and find the “Give us a call” icon. The following window will show the FAQ page. If you can’t find your concern among them, proceed with a call.

How Can I Contact Starbucks by Live Chat?

To contact Starbucks customer service chat, visit their official website, scroll down the main page, and click "Customer service” at the bottom left corner. This will redirect you to the company’s customer service page. Scroll down, find, and click the “Сhat with us” icon.

Starbucks live chat window will appear where you can browse for your issue before you start a chat with the company customer care representative. The Starbucks chat suggests answers to frequently asked questions. If you cannot find your concern among them, click “Chat with us” at the bottom of the chat window and the live chat of the company will appear in the bottom right corner. Starbucks live chat support is available 7 days a week, from 4 am to 10 pm Pacific Time.

What Is the Starbucks Email Address?

Starbucks has an email address specifically designated to the customer’s inquiries, complaints, or claims - info@starbucks.com.

You can send an email to this address with your inquiry or concern, and the company’s representative will get back to you as soon as possible. Email may not be the fastest way to reach Starbucks customer care, as response times may vary depending on the volume of emails they receive. If you need immediate assistance, call their customer service direct line at +1-800-782-7282. Additionally, you can refer your complaints to Starbucks live chat.

PissedConsumer Club

Poor
micky S Lxy
Not mad customer anymore
5.0

I called Starbucks store to cancel order and the person was just rude and stated I cant help you, call customer service.
Maybe a sorry we can delete the order here at the store, but customer service can refund.
I did call customer service and they were very nice and helped me right away. Refunded my card within minutes!! Thank u customer service!!

Jill F Oqj
COMPLAINT
1.3

I was at the Starbucks in Lincoln Park/Lakeview at the corner of Clark and Deming this morning about 11:30 and never had such bad and totally humiliating customer service.
Aside from the fact that the woman who took my order was an air head and although I repeated the order twice, which was a cold brew latte with no ice and extra milk and I got instead a black coffee with ice. No problem.

They redid the order. But, no apology either.
Then I was sitting by the window with my small dog and she barked once. ONCE. ONE TIME.

Not cotninuously, not bark, bark bark, bark but one bark. I think she saw something outside of the window and it was very unusual because I take her everywhere to cafes and restaurants and she sits quietly on the floor and never barks.
A few minutes later, an extremely rude young man, by the name of Will, came up to me and started LOUDLY berating me for my dog barking twice (?) and that he had told me several times before that my dog couldn't be there if she barked and the next time, he said that either he would not allow me in or that he would throw me out.
I was flabbergasted. I NEVER saw this man in my life. I had been in that Starbucks about 3-4 times only in the last 2 months and she never barked and I never spoke to this Will and he never spoke to me and I told him that he had obviously mistook me for someone else.
This is the point where a person who is educated apologizes and says he's sorry if he mistook me for someone else.

Instead he continued to insist I was that person and of course he was loud and since there was a lot of people around, I was publicly humiliated.
I had just started to drink my latte so I stayed and finished and then went up to him and tried to tell him again that he was mistaken and he again loudly proclaimed that I was wrong. And then said something about my dog barking at the counter (???) and that his manager had previously told me about my dog barking. This was getting more and more insane!
The only time anyone approached me about anything was the last time I was there about about a week or so ago, I was sitting with a friend on the banquette and my small pup was sitting between us. A woman approached and said she was the manager and dogs were not allowed on the couch.

After we both asked her why, she said it was the rule and I put the dog on my lap. End of story. No anger. No fuss.
I left Starbucks almost shaking from that incident with Will.

I cannot explain how upset I was. That man should be fired.

He has no business yelling and loudly humiliating a client. Instead of saying that he might have mistaken me for someone else, he continued to berate me and/or responding continually by "Fine, have a nice day" but said with such absolute and loud sarcasm so that it was obvious he didn't mean it.
I intend to put this encounter on the Lincoln Park/ Lake view Face Book sites and I will henceforth go to the Starbucks on North and Wells which is equidistant from where I live and where the wait staff are gracious and nice.
But I would like this Will to be admonished and hopefully that he would apologize for his outrageous behavior.

Sameer A Ufh
Customer complain
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Today at 4:45pm I visit local starbucks in Delran NJ. I placed an order for a string cheese and small hot mocha latte.

Once I received my order at the drive thru window my latte taste cold so I asked the lady to remake it she gave me worst attitude I was shocked by her rudeless behavior she finally remade my order with an attitude and latte didnt taste the same. This is the second incident occur in this year 2024.

The customer service at Delran NJ location is downside. I will advise starbucks to hire employees that are nicer to their customers.

Peter S Ufe
Straighten out an order.
5.0

Surely, not pissed! Satisfied, as expected.

Starbucks has been a welcome part of my morning routine for more than 25 years. Wether in New York, New Jersey, Georgia, Massachusetts, or Rhode Island, I wake up, point my car in the direction of my nearest Starbucks (passing a few orange straws [DDs] along the way.

How Good is Starbucks's Customer Service?

Jewels Orq
Jewels Orq
Feels Disappointed | Apr 23, 2024

Work told me to wait a week app don’t work

Thecla Daf
Thecla Daf
Feels Disappointed | Apr 09, 2024

1. They us paint thinner in decaf,
2. It was impossible to talk with an actual person,
3. I called a local Starbucks and ask if the manager would to call me, They didn’t!
4. It use to be 150 reward points for a free drink. Now it’s 200.
5. Before we knew the decaf had methylene chloride in it we ordered some on line. They refuse to allow a return and refund!

Rheannon Adz
Rheannon Adz
Feels Satisfied | Mar 08, 2024

Caesar was Sooooo Professional Listened to my questions was Kind and Answered every question I ask of Him I would Definitely Say Caesar is one of your Number # 1 Top Employees Should be Rewarded for His Professional Service !!! Thank You for sending me this Questionnaire. Have a Blessed Day

Ashly Qob
Ashly Qob
Feels Satisfied | Mar 04, 2024

Please DO NOT SUBMIT TO YOUR WEBSITE OR TO STARBUCKS. I MISTaAKINGLY got on your website. The matter was MY FAULT and I already took care of it with Starbucks! Thank you.

Michelle G Xso
Michelle G Xso
Feels Disappointed | Feb 29, 2024

I spoke with a person when I called customer service on Tuesday afternoon. He listened to me and took down what he said. He said a District Manager would call me within 48 hours. No contact from anyone since. I've been a customer for many, many years. Because of this, I thought I'd make the attempt to share my experiences over the last year before making a decision on continuing to be a customer.

Mckoy Cyk
Mckoy Cyk
Feels Disappointed | Feb 25, 2024

Employees are extremely rude and untimely to delivery drivers with picking up customers orders!

Summary of Starbucks Customer Service Calls

11% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Starbucks?

Cards Question:

• “Card issue”
  • “My rewards card”
  • “Una gif card”

Account Question:

• “Can’t log onto Starbucks app it won’t work”
  • “New phone unable to transfer my accounts”
  • “They forgot to scan in my card when I purchased two drinks and a piece of cake this evening and the guy told me I could call you all and you could add that to my app”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund a order”
  • “Online order money back”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment isssu”
  • “Charges”
  • “Need to speak to the person in charge of maintenance at store number 5997 Louisville Kentucky in regards to the aluminum fence around the outdoor patio sitting area”

Request for Information Question:

• “Question about high school employee gpa”
  • “To find out about my Stars”
  • “About a question”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I want buy a franchise starbucks”
  • “My app is not working”
  • “Defective pods”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Wrong order”
  • “I didn't get the 90 stars after completing the requirements to buy 3 items”
  • “Did not receive bogo offer”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “To talk to a customer service”
  • “Indifferent staff/ filthy patio”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel order”
  • “Cancel my pick up order”
  • “Cancelled app and never will buy anything else”

Employment Question:

• “I have needed job”
  • “W2”
  • “W-2”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Trying to change my credit card number”
  • “Return”
  • “I want to change my credit card and don't know how to do it”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Website not working”
  • “App problems”
  • “App”

Other Question:

• “Very upset at a Starbucks in West Evansville, Indiana not making the drinks properly or at least not mine”
  • “Bad drink”
  • “Unsatisfied with the purchase”

About