2.1
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I just got a large iced tea/lemonade at the Starbucks at Kean University in NJ.I asked for less ice because they always fill the cup at least halfway with ice and then it gets watered down and tastes terrible.

They actually charged me 50 cents extra because I got less ice!! I asked what the 50 cents charge was for and the young lady told me that because I got less ice, I was getting more "product" so they had to charge me for it. When I finally got the cup of tea/lemonade, it was filled at least 1/3 of the way with ice.

I am DONE with Starbucks forever!!!!They rip you off for whatever they can.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of starbucks iced tea. Starbucks needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned starbucks iced tea in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Starbucks.

Had an Experience with Starbucks?

Comments

This complaint reminds of the people on here complaining they went to Panda Express and asked to have less rice and more chicken, at the same price. Doesn't work that way!