Green Cranberry-Orange Scone (D.C.), and some other Starbucks Food Quips

The cran-orange scone I got at Starbucks this morning at 2130 H St NW, Washington, DC 20052, was green inside.Is that normal?

Will I get sick? Two photos attached from my phone camera. Not very good photos, but the inside was totally green! Weird!

I only had one ***. On top of this, my quip is that all the new Boulange stuff is pasty and greasy. There is a new Pete's Coffee nearby, brand new, a real threat to Starbucks, especially the food. Better, fresher food.

Starbucks food is just unhealthy and weird. Lollipops? Not even a cinnamon-raisin bagel? Why is it called a "butter croisant" when a croisant by definition has butter?

It is too bad. I like Starbucks coffee. But have been very twisted for years about going there because I know I will not find good food. Has a Starbucks executive ever been to Whole Foods and seen the pastry options there?

Take a cue! That's what we want. Tasty and healthy food that works with coffee. Not some muffin filled with caramel.

Not some cookie with a slab of brown sugar on top.Thanks...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.