Starbucks - I Am Never Going Back To This Location Ever Again!
My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211 (310) 659-9562 location and Received Very Abusive And Poor Service!
It started off so so and then got Worse!
Back on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at approximately 6:30 P.M. I was a Legitimate, Paying Customer and bought at least Two (2) Products from that particular location.
While I was there, I asked one of the employees for assistance in applying my most recent receipt to the StarbucksForLife.com Game since it is new and I did Not Know How To Play It and she said that she did Not Know Much About The Game and said that she would eventually help me, but did NOT have any time to do so at that time.
I then contacted Your Toll Free Number For Customer Service and Got The Help That I Desired since Your Store Employee Was Just Not Qualified Enough And/Or Unwilling To Help Me.
While I was at your store enjoying My Two (2) Starbucks Items That I Had Purchased, I was Just Talking To One Of Your Female Employees about How Much I Like Starbucks and about Some Of The Wonderful Benefits that they Provide To Their Employees such as A Free Pound Of Coffee Once Per Week and for whatever reason, This Female Employee Went Behind My Back And Reported ME To Her Angry, Disgusting Manager Named IVAN About It and I Will Discuss This A Little Bit Later On In What Had Happened And In What He Said To Me!
Furthermore, at approximately 7:21 P.M. just as I was getting ready to leave the store, I asked One Of The Female Employees To Take A Picture Of Me In The Store since I Am A Very Loyal Fan And Customer To Starbucks and She Refused Stating That She Thinks That She Is Not Allowed To Do So In Which I Found To Be Quite Rude and Low Class To Say To Me.
She did ask her manager, IVAN if she could just Take My Picture and He Told Her No That She Can Not!
Then His Disgusting, Rude and Malicious Mistreatment and Verbal Abuse Comes Out Of Him Towards Me!
Please NOTE: IVAN Wrongfully Accused ME Of "Patronizing" Your Starbucks Employees And Harassing Them Based On What I Had Said Above And Threatens To Call The Police On ME!
Please NOTE: This Is The Worst and Most Disgusting Experience That I Have Ever Had At A Starbucks Location and I have NEVER Heard Of This Disgusting Garbage Coming From A Manager's Mouth Against Me In My Life At Starbucks!
Please NOTE: I said and did Nothing Illegal and You Have Hired Managers To Take Out Their Personal Problems Out On Customers And Call The Police On Them For Any Reason!
I am NEVER Going Back To This Starbucks Location Ever Again!
I personally will NOT Tolerate This Type Of Uneducated and Low Class Verbal Abuse And/Or Threats Coming From Any Starbucks Employee and Neither Should You; Especially For Doing Nothing Wrong And/Or Nothing Illegal, Period!
Howard Paul Shore
Angry And Upset Starbucks Corporation Customer
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of help for the starbucksforlife game
- Female employee snitched on me to her manager ivan
- Ivan wrongfully accuses me of patronizing his employee
- Ivan wrongfully accuses me of harassing his employee
- Ivan threatens to call the police on me for invalid reasons
You May Also Like
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "Calling all TAZO Tea Lovers. Have you experienced the same problem of the tea bag string acting as a wick and tea is dripping everywhere outside the cup? Are you tired..."
- "I recently had a catastrophic failure of the frame extensions that hold the hitch for my toad (towed car.) I am towing 1,500 lbs UNDER their rating, and..."
- "Mottola Entertainment Corp Back in Beverly Hills posting to affirm old posts from names: George Marse, Curious George, George the Great, King George and so on, Post's from the above mentioned are..."
- "i am never one to leave a review anywhere but after my experience with this store and reading the previous comments i had to leave one. First of all i ordered..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."