Starbucks - I Am Never Going Back To This Location Ever Again!
My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211 (310) 659-9562 location and Received Very Abusive And Poor Service!
It started off so so and then got Worse!
Back on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at approximately 6:30 P.M. I was a Legitimate, Paying Customer and bought at least Two (2) Products from that particular location.
While I was there, I asked one of the employees for assistance in applying my most recent receipt to the StarbucksForLife.com Game since it is new and I did Not Know How To Play It and she said that she did Not Know Much About The Game and said that she would eventually help me, but did NOT have any time to do so at that time.
I then contacted Your Toll Free Number For Customer Service and Got The Help That I Desired since Your Store Employee Was Just Not Qualified Enough And/Or Unwilling To Help Me.
While I was at your store enjoying My Two (2) Starbucks Items That I Had Purchased, I was Just Talking To One Of Your Female Employees about How Much I Like Starbucks and about Some Of The Wonderful Benefits that they Provide To Their Employees such as A Free Pound Of Coffee Once Per Week and for whatever reason, This Female Employee Went Behind My Back And Reported ME To Her Angry, Disgusting Manager Named IVAN About It and I Will Discuss This A Little Bit Later On In What Had Happened And In What He Said To Me!
Furthermore, at approximately 7:21 P.M. just as I was getting ready to leave the store, I asked One Of The Female Employees To Take A Picture Of Me In The Store since I Am A Very Loyal Fan And Customer To Starbucks and She Refused Stating That She Thinks That She Is Not Allowed To Do So In Which I Found To Be Quite Rude and Low Class To Say To Me.
She did ask her manager, IVAN if she could just Take My Picture and He Told Her No That She Can Not!
Then His Disgusting, Rude and Malicious Mistreatment and Verbal Abuse Comes Out Of Him Towards Me!
Please NOTE: IVAN Wrongfully Accused ME Of "Patronizing" Your Starbucks Employees And Harassing Them Based On What I Had Said Above And Threatens To Call The Police On ME!
Please NOTE: This Is The Worst and Most Disgusting Experience That I Have Ever Had At A Starbucks Location and I have NEVER Heard Of This Disgusting Garbage Coming From A Manager's Mouth Against Me In My Life At Starbucks!
Please NOTE: I said and did Nothing Illegal and You Have Hired Managers To Take Out Their Personal Problems Out On Customers And Call The Police On Them For Any Reason!
I am NEVER Going Back To This Starbucks Location Ever Again!
I personally will NOT Tolerate This Type Of Uneducated and Low Class Verbal Abuse And/Or Threats Coming From Any Starbucks Employee and Neither Should You; Especially For Doing Nothing Wrong And/Or Nothing Illegal, Period!
Howard Paul Shore
Angry And Upset Starbucks Corporation Customer
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of help for the starbucksforlife game
- Female employee snitched on me to her manager ivan
- Ivan wrongfully accuses me of patronizing his employee
- Ivan wrongfully accuses me of harassing his employee
- Ivan threatens to call the police on me for invalid reasons
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "My daughter and grand-daughters had a girls night out which we only do once a year. We we entered this gross nasty facility there was no food the salad bar..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I received a tummy tuck from Dr. Linda Li in 2011. I am very unhappy the way it turned out. She told me my scar would be below the bikini..."
- "I recently had a catastrophic failure of the frame extensions that hold the hitch for my toad (towed car.) I am towing 1,500 lbs UNDER their rating, and..."
- "This place is a mess and the employees I dealt with, in my opinion, carried unethical practices. For the most part, employees are a reflection of the company right? I..."