Starbucks - My blueberry muffin had hair in it
Horrible experience.Bought a blueberry muffin at a Starbucks inside of Target in Aliso Viejo Ca and discover few pieces of hair inside.
Complained and got a coupon for a free beverage. Not good enough to demonstrate the problem will be resolved.
Beside the hair, they did not have any food on display. According to the server who apologized these muffins are frozen and not baked in the location.
Sanitation? None. They all should wear hairnets when dealing with food.
There is the first time I ever found hsir in my food.Disgusting ......I am very disappointed with this coffee shop and will never go there again....
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hair In Muffin
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond..."
- "I have been a loyal NastyGal customer for about 4 years now. The customer service has never been great but in the past year it seems that as they..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."