Starbucks - My blueberry muffin had hair in it
Horrible experience.Bought a blueberry muffin at a Starbucks inside of Target in Aliso Viejo Ca and discover few pieces of hair inside.
Complained and got a coupon for a free beverage. Not good enough to demonstrate the problem will be resolved.
Beside the hair, they did not have any food on display. According to the server who apologized these muffins are frozen and not baked in the location.
Sanitation? None. They all should wear hairnets when dealing with food.
There is the first time I ever found hsir in my food.Disgusting ......I am very disappointed with this coffee shop and will never go there again....
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hair In Muffin
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "Me and my Husband hsving been going to Starbucks for 6 years in El Cajon CA. This is ***. That we KEEP GETTING WATER DOWN..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "In January 2015 I ordered Cali bamboo form Lowes in Aliso Viejo. Their contractor did not know what he was doing and did not check concrete floor for moisture or..."
- "I have been a loyal NastyGal customer for about 4 years now. The customer service has never been great but in the past year it seems that as they..."
- "Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond..."