3.0
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I am at Starbucks 6 to 7 days each week and there only a few sweets that I like on their menu; which one favorite is the OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES.Over the past few weeks, the various store locations that stop at throughout the week starting not to receive their daily shipment of the oatmeal raisin cookies and they did not know why.

Well, today, I was told that Starbucks has decided to discontinue selling the product...which makes nonsense to me. This cookie options, in my opinion, is the best cookie product in the selections, and I have been buying it for years. ***, I love the cookie so much I normally buy two that are still in the package to take home with me because they are so good and healthy.

I think Starbucks product management group made the wrong call on discontinuing this product and will regrate it once they review the sales numbers next quarter during budget time.Starbucks...kindly bring the oatmeal raisin cookie back!!!

Review about: Starbucks Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.

Reason of review: Other issue.

I liked: Good service overall.

Had an Experience with Starbucks?

Comments

I agree with above customer. I used to order them whenever I went to Starbucks. Lots of other *** items they could have eliminated instead.

since when are oatmeal raisin cookies --- "healthy."

btw how much do you weigh???????

"6 to 7 days each week"

id like to have the $ you spend there

companies change their product lineup all the time...its possible that cookie had replaced some other one which also upset customers

to Anonymous #1349393

Why do people have to be ***, and why do they choose to be anonymous when they are?Maybe the question is, "How much do you weigh?" and "Sorry your life is so miserable that you have to unload your dark, miserable viewpoint on life on others to help you bear it.".

Maybe it did replace some other product line and someone else is maybe upset, but I'm sure they'll get over like this person will and you'll still have to face your life, looking for the next person to spew your sarcasm on. You go and have a wonderful day if that's remotely possible!!

BTW, you probably do have the money they spend on oatmeal raisin cookies, but you choose to spend on your own vises that you don't see as a vice because you're too busy looking at what you perceive as the fault of others.See how easy it is to be an *** when you're hiding behind the internet?

to Anonymouss Anonymous #1349992

just dont understand how you can get so upset about cookies...why not go to your local grocer & buy refrig cookie dough & bake yourself...walmart doesnt carry several things i used to buy & i dont get bent out of shape over it...there has to be more important things in your (& everones)life to carry on this way...i hope nothing tragic ever happens to you because you wont be able to handle it

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1347794

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I go to Starbucks just to purchase the oatmeal raisin cookies! Well...I find out today this cookie has been discontinued--why? This is the best "bakery" item in your stores.

to Anonymous #1386286