Starbucks - Review about Iced Latte from Tacoma, Washington

122 of 265 Starbucks reviews

This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went to Starbucks and waited there for a min I ordered a vent soy chestnut lite ice latte and made my drink wrong they put nonfat milk in there the first time then argued with a customer that was ahead of me because her drink was made wrong and I watched my drink sit there for a min till they actually notice my drink there I took a half hour of lunch I spent it there 30th tops was late to work and when I get to work I don't get any sprinkle in my chestnut drink and no soy milk again I'm very upset about this I called spoke to thesusupervisor and she told me to bring back the drink or get a refund.i think that Starbucks is taking advantage of my money at this location and I can't believe if they don't get their stuff together I will have to travel far to get my correct drink what will you do to get a loyal customer to stay?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Iced Latte
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #577233 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Starbucks? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 9 No 9
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
122 of 265 Starbucks reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 28 #1165888

Your drink couldn't have been that bad, seeing as how your photo shows that you drank 2/3 of it.

2 0 Reply
tangow616

Aug 28, 2015 #1026522

#whitegirlissues
I'm on your side. Don't go back if you're not satisfied or comfortable

2 3 Reply
Mike_mn

Aug 01, 2015 #1014447

Where do you work where they allow no punctuation in your job duties?
I understand. i often get upset when my order of kelp fruity mango grain toasted low fat soy latte with a side of celery encrusted wild rice swizzle.
But I haven't yet spoken to a 'thesupervisor'.
I like your life... if this is what you have to complain and be upset about! lol

12 0 Reply
Mike_mn

Aug 01, 2015 #1014446

Where do you work where they allow no punctuation in your job duties?
But I haven't yet spoken to a 'thesupervisor'.

1 0 Reply
tangow616

Aug 28, 2015 #1026520

You should probably proof read your comment before you bash someone's post. Wish I was a Internet tough guy like you...

1 7 Reply
Heydrich

Sep 04, 2015 #1029475 Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Where does the "tough guy" part come in? I don't see a threat. I just see this review being made fun of, as it deserves to be.

9 1 Reply

Apr 21, 2015 #975050

Ahhh, it all makes sense now that we see your photo.........

6 0 Reply

Jan 04, 2015 #925720 Owings Mills, Maryland, United States

The really *** things people complain about these days! I know they are expensive but if you can't allow for time to get to work-sheesh, either leave sooner don't go, maybe prepare your own drink at home, save money, you little little pea brain complainer! OMG!

5 3 Reply
jennafatia1

Jan 04, 2015 #925728

It' my money and to go and get there sooner and be late to work cause tthey can't get my drink right is a big issue take your dumb comments and stuff up ur but witch!

1 11 Reply

Jul 17, 2015 #1008815

you should take some of that money of yours and pay for spelling and grammar lessons while you're at it.

5 0 Reply
elkcaffeine

Jan 04, 2015 #925576 Woodinville, Washington, United States

And if the supervisor handled the situation by offering you a refund or by getting a new drink why even complain? and OH MY GOD they put the WRONG MILK in there! THE WORLD IS GONNA END

9 2 Reply

Jan 04, 2015 #925730

Well you have to see it from this person point of view the little things count now and days it's a hassle going back twice to get things done and if we are paying this much for coffee I'm gonna want it the way I want it!

2 5 Reply

Feb 18 #1114179

Then don't pay so much for coffee, nitwit

3 0 Reply
whocares4starbuxs

Jan 03, 2015 #924792

I'm with Noneya1...grow up. Don't get Starbucks or better yet, make your own drinks at work. Problem solved.

11 0 Reply

May 12, 2015 #982908

I agree if your paying money for a drink your gonna want it how u ordered it. But relize that EVRYBODY messes up from time to time. I highly doubt they're trying to take advantage of your money. Coffee really isn't somthing that should ruin your day or perspective on things.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Starbucks. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Starbucks.
Filing a new complaint about
×