Review about Starbucks Coffee from Ballwin, Missouri
This always happens!I go there everyday and it's hit or miss if I get a full cup.
For $5.36 you would think they would fill it. I have complained and the manager said "ask for your drink with no whip and no foam!" Ok now I have to change my drink?
Well, I tried it and this is what I still get!They are a rip off!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "The cran-orange scone I got at Starbucks this morning at 2130 H St NW, Washington, DC 20052, was green inside. Is that normal? Will I get sick? Two photos attached..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "I ordered a band for an engagement ring on the 7/21/15 estimated to arrive on the 31st. I did order a custom band. What was custom was the metal, the..."
- "I absolutely love my Barefoot Spa. I've never owned a hot tub prior to this, so was a bit apprehensive when first considering Barefoot. Them not having local..."