Tim K Xel

Starbucks TripleShot Zero Sugar Vanilla Energy Coffee Beverage

Did you discontinue Starbucks TripleShot Zero Sugar Vanilla Energy Coffee Beverage or will they return ? A lot of people are looking for the zero sugar canned coffee beverages where did they go ? Thanks

Preferred solution: Just an answer

Jill F Oqj

| map-marker Chicago, Illinois

COMPLAINT

I was at the Starbucks in Lincoln Park/Lakeview at the corner of Clark and Deming this morning about 11:30 and never had such bad and totally humiliating customer service.

Aside from the fact that the woman who took my order was an air head and although I repeated the order twice, which was a cold brew latte with no ice and extra milk and I got instead a black coffee with ice. No problem.

They redid the order. But, no apology either.

Then I was sitting by the window with my small dog and she barked once. ONCE. ONE TIME.

Not cotninuously, not bark, bark bark, bark but one bark. I think she saw something outside of the window and it was very unusual because I take her everywhere to cafes and restaurants and she sits quietly on the floor and never barks.

A few minutes later, an extremely rude young man, by the name of Will, came up to me and started LOUDLY berating me for my dog barking twice (?) and that he had told me several times before that my dog couldn't be there if she barked and the next time, he said that either he would not allow me in or that he would throw me out.

I was flabbergasted. I NEVER saw this man in my life. I had been in that Starbucks about 3-4 times only in the last 2 months and she never barked and I never spoke to this Will and he never spoke to me and I told him that he had obviously mistook me for someone else.

This is the point where a person who is educated apologizes and says he's sorry if he mistook me for someone else.

Instead he continued to insist I was that person and of course he was loud and since there was a lot of people around, I was publicly humiliated.

I had just started to drink my latte so I stayed and finished and then went up to him and tried to tell him again that he was mistaken and he again loudly proclaimed that I was wrong. And then said something about my dog barking at the counter (???) and that his manager had previously told me about my dog barking. This was getting more and more insane!

The only time anyone approached me about anything was the last time I was there about about a week or so ago, I was sitting with a friend on the banquette and my small pup was sitting between us. A woman approached and said she was the manager and dogs were not allowed on the couch.

After we both asked her why, she said it was the rule and I put the dog on my lap. End of story. No anger. No fuss.

I left Starbucks almost shaking from that incident with Will.

I cannot explain how upset I was. That man should be fired.

He has no business yelling and loudly humiliating a client. Instead of saying that he might have mistaken me for someone else, he continued to berate me and/or responding continually by "Fine, have a nice day" but said with such absolute and loud sarcasm so that it was obvious he didn't mean it.

I intend to put this encounter on the Lincoln Park/ Lake view Face Book sites and I will henceforth go to the Starbucks on North and Wells which is equidistant from where I live and where the wait staff are gracious and nice.

But I would like this Will to be admonished and hopefully that he would apologize for his outrageous behavior.

User's recommendation: Go to another Starbucks or to another coffee shop where they do not treat customers with such disdain and anger.

Roheen G

Starbucks cup keychain

Starbucks cup keychain
Starbucks cup keychain - Image 2
I bought this cute purple tumbler key chain from Stop & Shop store and it been falling off from the lid and in two days I been left only with the lid, it fell somewhere I spent $12.95 to get- its a key chain the cup was supposed to be hanging with it so it should had more tight and secured locking technique- Now my $13 have been wasted and I regret buying it

Samantha h Yqt

Defective pods

Starbucks - Defective pods
I have bought the bags and pods for years and recently having a problem with the pods they are producing a light brown water not coffee and it's the whole box I went through trying to get a norm cup to start my day but unfortunately didn't happen
Loss:
Pros:
  • Great coffee company but pricey
Cons:
  • Pricey and now no telling if pods will brew properly

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: 4

Ok S Vto
map-marker Kansas City, Kansas

Horrible experience then cust serv does NOTHING

Starbucks - Horrible experience then cust serv does NOTHING
Starbucks - Horrible experience then cust serv does NOTHING - Image 2

Dont waste your time contacting Starbucks customer service!! Complete joke and they did absolutely nothing!

Ive been joined as a rewards member over 20 years; dont expect the customer service agent to care; and thats if you actually can get to someone. In the end, I commented to the customer service agent that I wont return and wanted to delete my loyalty profile, they said sorry this was your experience so, nothing was resolved. And dont use the app, it disconnected me then after contacting them a second time and completely wasting more time, it logged me out and said please relog in; they must have such great business that no one, even customer service agents could care less!

Go anywhere else!! Ive NEVER had a worse experience.

Cons:
  • App did not apply coupon as advertised

User's recommendation: Not worth it!!! They don’t care!

Amie H Jfw

| map-marker Huntington, Indiana

Dissatisfied

Starbucks - Dissatisfied
I bought your limited edition brown sugar, cinnamon cold brew. And it is awful. It doesn't have any taste of the brown sugar or cinnamon. Very disappointed . For 10 dollars, yall should be ashamed.
Loss:
Cons:
  • To expensive

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't waste your money

Lois W Glv
map-marker Boise, Idaho

Great customer Srrvice

Starbucks - Great customer Srrvice
Ordered 2 lattes and she brought them to our table!! Amazing!!! Shes done it before!! Stop at Starbucks at Eagle Island, Fred Meyer, Meridian, ID

User's recommendation: Eagle Island Fred Meyer. Starbucks, Meridian,ID the best.

Resolved
Kathy L Qzv

| map-marker Jeffersontown, Kentucky

Resolved: Poor service

Starbucks - Poor service
Updated by user Feb 01, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology.

Original review Jan 25, 2024
After ordering with my app I selected apply points, barista wouldnt accept. Contacted customer service who also said couldnt help
Cons:
  • Lost points

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Use only local coffee stores not Starbucks

Karla E Pzb

| map-marker Miami, Florida

Refund

Starbucks - Refund
Starbucks - Refund - Image 2
Can i get a refund for a drink that i ordered through the mobile app but im not able to pick up. I thought it was going to get delivered to me but I accidentally clicked on the wrong thing and now I am $7 in debt

User's recommendation: Check if it's delivery or pick up

Tatum M Bcm

| map-marker Lafayette, Louisiana

Disgusting contaminated food order

Starbucks - Disgusting contaminated food order
Updated by user Feb 04, 2024

Store is located on I10 N and parkerson in Crowley, Louisiana 70526!

Original review Feb 04, 2024
I ordered a sausage breakfast sandwich this morning on 2/4/2024 around 5:23 am. My fiance went pick up the mobile order and comes home with this terrible *** rotting meat smell coming from the sandwich bag.

I go to smell the inside of the bag and immediately try to hold myself back from throwing up. My fiance had taken a few bites wondering why it tasted very bad! I open up the sandwich and theres a sausage patty that looked like it was very moldy and old with possible.. it disgusts me even typing this..

worm like possible in the patty as well. I am horrified by the sight of it and the smell, just thinking about it makes me sick. I want this taken care of for that store we bought it from in Crowley Louisiana 70526! I am so upset they gave us that knowing it smells like rotting meat!

I want a refund and justice over this and its currently 10 am 2/4/2024 if my fiance gets sick, yall will be hearing more from me.

Do better starbucks come on now. Lawsuits happen because of things like this!!!
Loss:
Pros:
  • Good drinks
Cons:
  • Food

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Never buy food from here!

Paula W Vby

My tower of Starbucks love

My tower of Starbucks love
My friend has a tower of his used cups from his daily stops for coffee. This tower has only been going since august of 2023 and he plans to keep it going. I knew youd be interested to see this. Let me know what you think and Ill pass on any info to him. Thank you Paula Wood for Chris Lentz.

Preferred solution: Sending message and photo

Molly S Ksh

Starbucks cups

Starbucks cups
I am a collector of Starbucks cups. I recently purchased a large gold W cup. When I got home. I put coffee in iit and there was a crack inside , so the coffee got stuck between the liner so it wont come out Also a small gold cup the lid doesnt want to go on because its warped on the inside ? I tried to send a picture of my collection but couldnt figure it out. I have 11 or more cups and have spent a lot of money.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Are everywhere
Cons:
  • Few bad experiences

Pat K Hga

Bad coffee

I went to the Starbucks at Las Vegas Boulevard and Windmill, in Las Vegas, Nevada 89123 to get coffee and breakfast. The coffee was horrifically bad.

It was old and it was way too strong. I am assuming that you have standards of how coffee is to be made and how long it can sit there before a fresh pot is made.

I have never made a complaint to Starbucks in my life because I've never had the need to. I would have gone back and complained in person but I had to get someplace so I just drank as much as I could of this awful coffee I was served.

There were other problems as well. The coffee was not handed to me with the liner around the cup, first time ever, and the two items I ordered for breakfast were handed to me separately and not in a bag.

Luckily, I had a bag in the car.

This was nine o'clock in the morning on a Saturday. It was not busy. There were no cars in front of me and only one behind me. This Starbucks used to be really busy and I never had a problem there before.

It was a pleasure to go to. Never a single problem.

Today, everything was wrong.

Something has gone south with this place. You can't get a simpler order than plain black coffee and if the coffee itself has problems then there's no way anything is going to get better from that foundation.

Resolved
Charlin P

| map-marker Auckland, Auckland

Resolved: Refund from trip.com

Starbucks - Refund from trip.com
Updated by user Feb 01, 2024

Other.

Original review Feb 01, 2024
I have booked my ticket in trip website from bahrain to auckland on November 3rd 2023.My order number was MF02BQ. Due to airline reasons the flight was cancelled .I have raised my refund request on 26th October , I have not received my refund yet since then .I am following them for more than 3 months , everytime their rely was not satisfactory, asking to wait wait and wait.

Really pressurised regarding this matter .can some one help me out to solve this issue.already the website has received the money from airline, the refund team is not returning the money to my original payment. Kindly contact me in paulpratheep84@***.com

User's recommendation: Please don't try to book your ticket from travel website, better to book it directly from the airline website.

Sin duda son 5 estrellas, mejor de lo esperado de una tienda en línea. Gracias

April K Sst

| map-marker Fullerton, California

Unacceptable Customer Service

I am taking the time to email you so that you are aware that the customer service at your Fullerton, CA location off of Euclid and Orangethorpe, was completely appalling. I visited on Sunday, January 28th at 4 pm.

I will refer to employees by their appearance, since I have no names, so my apologies for that.

I started in the drive through, which was about eight cars deep and not moving. My daughter and I decided to go inside. We felt lucky that we were able to walk straight up to the counter to order. However, both cash registers were unoccupied.

Three workers stood near the window and were all chatting-not working; this surprised me considering the drive through was so busy and people were waiting inside as well. The only person working was an light skinned African American boy with an afro, who seemed annoyed that he was hustling and the others were not. Finally, a girl walked to the register to help us. I was surprised she was the cashier considering she was away from the register continuing her conversation for far too long as we waited; this employee had long dark hair with two bleached blond strips running along the front side behind her ears.

She never once said hello or smiled. We ordered a Venti Americano and Strawberry Acai Refresher. My daughter and I then waited. It took fifteen minutes for the Strawberry Refresher.

After a few more minutes, I told the same girl who helped us at the register that it was going on twenty minutes for our order. She looked at me, expressionless. I told her I could order food in a restaurant and be served more quickly than ordering two drinks here. She said nothing.

Then a young man with long hair clipped up in a hair claw with a "feminine" voice came over to "help". Evidently, my grievances were too much for the girl to address. He said it's BOGO day and explained that too many people were taking advantage and that they were busy because of it. I then requested a refund for my drink and explained my daughter and I were trying to make the sunset at the beach.

He asked what I ordered, and when I told him an Americano, he found it sitting at the machine. Evidently, it was left there, forgotten. He finished it off and gave it to me, disregarding that I wanted a refund. My daughter and I left; I could have forgotten this entire terrible experience, had the boy not yelled, as we walked out the door, "next time maybe be more patient".

This was so very unprofessional and disrespectful that employees would treat paying customers with utter disrespect-as if I am was inconvenience for coming into their workplace. This was a "special" treat for my daughter on our way to watch a sunset. Starbuks employees should know that people do not come here to pay to be heckled out the door.

I am so very curious as to whether their was a manager or "lead" in that store; I find it very hard to believe anybody would run a store that way. I will not be back.

Carle Vux

You are being childish and sarcastic. No wonder she ignored you.

First of all, you only waited 15 minutes and said 20. I agree that is a long wait, second NO ONE believes that you get your order in less than 15 minutes in a restaurant, unless it is drunk.

I like how you are calling employees boys and girls when you are the one acting like a child. You mistreat them, they mistreat you.

Guest

Hopefully you don’t go back and leave them alone. You sound like a horrible person.

Guest

Another uppity California Karen who thinks she’s important. I think it’s hilarious your “do you know what I could have had elsewhere in 20 minutes” rant didn’t faze the girl.

At least she has learned young to not let garbage upset her. It’s equally great you were loudly told to be patient next time. I can guarantee, and you’ll never know, your daughter was embarrassed by your actions today.

So keep up the horrible attitude. You have an image to live up to.

View more comments (2)
Ashley H Chn

Horrible customer service

Starbucks - Horrible customer service
I have had horrible experiences at the Starbucks on East 70th and Youree drive in Shreveport Louisiana!! Your employees just dont care there. In this visit I had today I ordered a chocolate croissant from my car outside on my Mobile app and went straight inside watched the lady at the counter ring up two older women, and they got their food before me. This is unacceptable and it may be late for work. I order from the mobile app because it saves me time. The store was not busy at all and theres no excuse for what happened.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Great coffee
Cons:
  • Poor customer service at some stores

Preferred solution: My next order free!

User's recommendation: Be ready to be disappointed at least a couple times going to this store!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article