I ordered a tall vanilla latte (hot) this morning. The drink is supposed to be 12 ounces in size.

The drink felt light, so I measured it when I got home. It was only 7.8 ounces. This was a hot drink and the overall size was not affected by ice. I chatted with corporate online, and after a 15+ minute wait in their chat que, I was offered an $8.00 gift card.

That doesn't even cover my time spent in the chat que and the gas for the return trip. This is the second time this has happened and both events were documented and reported to Starbucks corporate.

Starbucks already faced one 2016 class-action lawsuit regarding drink sizes of hot beverages (lattes specifically) - perhaps they are back to their old ways and need to be sued again. If anyone else is being short-changed with reference to hot drink sizes, please post it here and maybe some nice lawyer can make themselves rich (again).

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Drink size not as advertised, Corporate solution for second offense, Local solution for second offense, Over 15 minute que for starbucks customer chat.

Comments

The word is spelled queue

pricing and shortchanging are growing at SB

I have an actual life and don't have time to do lame @#$# like this. Don't like it? Don't go back Problem solved You're welcome

to Anonymous #1597898

Yet you have time to write read complaints and respond to them. LMAO!

FrillyGreyhound

I have suspected this as well. I haven’t measured just could tell by feel. Glad I’m not the only one.