Calgary, Alberta
5.0

I love cinnamon in most desserts and I also love coffee flavoured desserts. STARBUCKS FRAPPUCCINO ( of any flavour ) is one of my favourite drinks .

When I heard of the STARBUCKS CINNAMON SHORTBREAD FRAPPUCCINO I decided to try it out. . The description in the store said “vanilla and nutmeg with buttery flavours meet espresso and milk “. At first it looked like a regular STARBUCKS FRAPPUCCINO with a mountain of whipped cream on top .

The major difference was the brown powder on top of the whipped cream. I can only assume that the brown powder was a mixture of nutmeg and vanilla and cinnamon. At first the STARBUCKS CINNAMON SHORTBREAD FRAPPUCCINO tasted mostly of regular ESPRESSO FRAPPUCCINO with a subdued cinnamon and vanilla and nutmeg flavour. Then I decided to mix in the whipped cream and its top powder with the rest of the FRAPPUCCINO.

After that all of a sudden all the flavours were BAM present at full force and the espresso flavour got a little bit subdued but was still present. Texture-wise this was one of the more icy and less creamy FRAPPUCCINO drinks I have had.

I personally don’t mind the icy texture at all as this is a frozen drink after all . The nutmeg vanilla and cinnamon flavours went very well with the espresso flavour.

Product or Service Mentioned: Starbucks Frappuccino.

Reason of review: Good quality.

• Frappuccino

Comments

Gimmie a Marshmallow Mocha please! And give Major and Heineken a big hug from me! And Gimmie some beans & biscuits for my possums!

Starbucks Reviews