Featured Not resolved

This always happens!I go there everyday and it's hit or miss if I get a full cup.

For $5.36 you would think they would fill it. I have complained and the manager said "ask for your drink with no whip and no foam!" Ok now I have to change my drink?

Well, I tried it and this is what I still get!They are a rip off!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of starbucks coffee from Starbucks and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Starbucks to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Starbucks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Starbucks?

Comments

That looks like sewer water.

Vallejo, California, United States #1083905

If you pay $5 for a cup of coffee, you get what you deserve. You are sending a message to the company that you don't care about money or value. Stup1d people deserve to be taken advantage of.

Try Dunkin Donuts.They have similar drinks and great coupons.

With the $2.50 you save you can donate some money to a local charity periodically and feel good about it.Yeah!

to Anonymous Vallejo, California, United States #1083233

Donating to a charity to pay CEO's huge wages is just getting ripped off again. Give to the needy directly. They are easy to find.