1.1
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Very disappointed in Starbucks customer service and products.My husband and I gone to Starbucks everyday for 20 years but I am so disappointed I am about to stop.

Their product line is ever changing and their coffee is inconsistent. Furthermore there customer service is horrible now!!! So over and done with Starbucks, when I pay $5 for a cup of coffee I should get the best service and cup of coffee not have to write a bad review!!!

Example below order what I get everyday for 20 year 4 shots over ice in Venti cup with half and half w/ 4 Splenda sand I got 4 shots w/ soy--- highly allergic to soy.Thanks for that Starbucks after 20 loyal years and thousands of dollars

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of starbucks coffee. Starbucks needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned starbucks coffee in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Starbucks.

Had an Experience with Starbucks?

Comments

Splenda has not been available for 20 years, so let's not embellish (lie), shall we? Thanks for the interesting story, though!