Starbucks consistently does not fill their drinks within an acceptable amount.
We have complained to Starbucks corporate twice about their venti sized drinks at the Bakersfield, California locations being filled only to within 1-1/2 inches below the top of the cup.Because the upper level contains the most volume, there is at least 2 to three ounces short.
At 25 cents per ounce, that is a lot of product. I'm sure they do this on all their drinks. No one probably pulls the tops to look, but we were unhappy enough to complain. Starbucks just fills the space with whipped cream.
Even asking for no whipped cream, it still happens the same.
Corporate always apologizes and says this is not policy, but someone needs to clamp down on them.I have attached a photo of my drink purchased this morning at the 24th Street location before I touched it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I had a disheartening experience at the Groton, CT location in Super Stop and Shop. I asked for no ice in my grande iced tea and ice on the side...."
- "Cashier brown skin lady with English accent not paying attention to what I say, no patience when told her to wait I was looking at other stuff on the counter..."
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "Sadly Disappointed. My flowers arrived at 7:20pm on Valentine's Day, we waited at home all day for them.I understand it is a very busy day, but the sad vase of..."
- "I followed a link for a plaid dress i saw on facebook and ordered it in February. It is now April and i have received nothing. There were no options..."
- "I bought an SSR sx50 for my son in December. After 2 months the springs started breaking. Requested new springs twice and got two clutches. The springs break every 20..."