1.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

This is the slowest Starbucks that I have ever been to.I wish I had a video of slow these people are at making anything.

And I'm not even talking about just my drink. No urgency. Terrible customer service. They have the wrong people working here.

They need to clean house or do whatever it takes to give these workers more motivation. Worst Starbucks I've ever been too. Over a half hour wait.

Right now as I type this on of the workers opened another register when there were only two people in line and over 20 drinks still left to be made.She's an ***.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of horrible customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of starbucks customer care. Starbucks needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned starbucks customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Starbucks.

Comments