2.9
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I went to the Starbucks on fisherhallman in Waterloo Ontario and I was already in a bad mood and to make the situation worse there was no parking so I had to park extremely far away (not the stores fault I understand).Then I go in and all I wanted was a breakfast sandwich and of course to help with my bad day the store was completely sold out of them except for the spicy one which I did not want as I don't like spicy food.

So I see they have bagels so I ask for one with butter and cream cheese. They tell me they cannot put that on it for me and I was in a rush and said can u not just put it on. He said the girl would put on gloves and do it. So then the girl starts complaining and sighing and she takes the bagel out of the toaster and says the butter is too hard for her to spread it.

So I asked her if it was too hard for her to spread how am I going to spread it? She put the bagel down and stormed into the back and didn't come back out. I then had to ask the girl who was doing garbages if she could do it and she did and gave it to me. So if I wouldn't have asked someone else it would have never got done cuz that girl who stormed into the back had no idea it was getting taken over by someone else!

So it would have sat there. I just think that is unreal that other food places can put stuff on food and Starbucks can't!

Makes no sense to me and I really think u should change that!Was not happy there today!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Starbucks. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Starbucks to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Starbucks and starbucks customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Starbucks?

Comments

you really asked a girl who was handling trash to handle your food??

You were a whining ***. End of story,

You stated you were already in a bad mood when you went in. So, be honest and admit you acted like a sh*t to the employees and that is why no one was interested in dealing with you.