3.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I had a disheartening experience at the Groton, CT location in Super Stop and Shop.I asked for no ice in my grande iced tea and ice on the side.

The cashier forgot to tell the barrister so he gave me I've. She apologized, and he made another. My drink was about four inches Lowe from the top of the cup and looked so slight. I didn't have time to argue since it was taking so long.

When I got into my car, I added the cup of ice into the drink and it barely filled it to the top.What a rip off.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of starbucks iced tea. Starbucks needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned starbucks iced tea in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Starbucks.

Had an Experience with Starbucks?

Comments

BeBest
Simmesport, Louisiana, United States #1237053

LOL. Nice try though

Cypress, Texas, United States #1200771

Seems like you got the same amount of beverage as any paying customer would have. No ice doesn't mean extra drink.

to Anonymous #1200815

Yep. People always think by requesting no ice or ice on side, they will get more drink. People are especially bad about this when ordering alcoholic beverages.

Plymouth, Wisconsin, United States #1185254

Is this a serious complaint?