1.6K views
Resolved

This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went to Starbucks and waited there for a min I ordered a vent soy chestnut lite ice latte and made my drink wrong they put nonfat milk in there the first time then argued with a customer that was ahead of me because her drink was made wrong and I watched my drink sit there for a min till they actually notice my drink there I took a half hour of lunch I spent it there 30th tops was late to work and when I get to work I don't get any sprinkle in my chestnut drink and no soy milk again I'm very upset about this I called spoke to thesusupervisor and she told me to bring back the drink or get a refund.i think that Starbucks is taking advantage of my money at this location and I can't believe if they don't get their stuff together I will have to travel far to get my correct drink what will you do to get a loyal customer to stay?

This person wrote the review because of not as described of starbucks iced tea from Starbucks and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Starbucks to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Starbucks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Starbucks?

Comments

Your drink couldn't have been that bad, seeing as how your photo shows that you drank 2/3 of it.

tangow616

#whitegirlissues

I'm on your side. Don't go back if you're not satisfied or comfortable

Mike_mn

Where do you work where they allow no punctuation in your job duties?

I understand.i often get upset when my order of kelp fruity mango grain toasted low fat soy latte with a side of celery encrusted wild rice swizzle.

But I haven't yet spoken to a 'thesupervisor'.

I like your life...

if this is what you have to complain and be upset about!lol

Mike_mn

Where do you work where they allow no punctuation in your job duties?

But I haven't yet spoken to a 'thesupervisor'.

I like your life...

if this is what you have to complain and be upset about!lol

tangow616
to Mike_mn #1026520

You should probably proof read your comment before you bash someone's post. Wish I was a Internet tough guy like you...

to tangow616 Berlin, Berlin, Germany #1029475

Where does the "tough guy" part come in? I don't see a threat. I just see this review being made fun of, as it deserves to be.

Ahhh, it all makes sense now that we see your photo.........

Owings Mills, Maryland, United States #925720

The really *** things people complain about these days! I know they are expensive but if you can't allow for time to get to work-sheesh, either leave sooner don't go, maybe prepare your own drink at home, save money, you little little pea brain complainer! OMG!

jennafatia1
to Anonymous #925728

It' my money and to go and get there sooner and be late to work cause tthey can't get my drink right is a big issue take your dumb comments and stuff up ur but witch!

to jennafatia1 #1008815

you should take some of that money of yours and pay for spelling and grammar lessons while you're at it.