I attend this starbucks often because I enjoy the social interaction with the Barista's and sometimes I carry great conversations with other customers who are waiting for their drinks or just relaxing and chilling out at the tables.It has come to my attention that the manager at 910 Manhattan Ave Brooklyn, NY is not so friendly and has put a damper on the mood of the other workers.

I am not sure what is going down behind the scenes but I do know that other customers have made comments about her not smiling, not being attentive to a problem of an order or simply wanting to kick people out for no reason.Get a new Manager.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Starbucks. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Starbucks.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Starbucks to other companies on our site.

Comments