I had terrible experience service in Starbucks coffee where is located on 100 Allen st and Delancey st; the store manager is so rude to me and did not listen to me and then throw me out of store !One word !
Discrimation to all the Chinese people !*** whites
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "Horrible experience. Bought a blueberry muffin at a Starbucks inside of Target in Aliso Viejo Ca and discover few pieces of hair inside. Complained and got a coupon for a..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "DO not move here!!!! Teenagers rule the neighborhood. Most of them do not live on the property and management does not make them leave. I had a verbal altercation with..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "The worst experience one of the associates was very rude and disrespectful she sprayed some Lysol spray some kind of cleaner almost the whole bottle while I was sitting..."