I had terrible experience service in Starbucks coffee where is located on 100 Allen st and Delancey st; the store manager is so rude to me and did not listen to me and then throw me out of store !One word !
Discrimation to all the Chinese people !*** whites
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave. The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse..."
- "I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we..."
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "I purchased this product no pistachios very disappointed this is my second disappointment with planters product in a months time..."
- "The worst experience one of the associates was very rude and disrespectful she sprayed some Lysol spray some kind of cleaner almost the whole bottle while I was sitting..."
- "DO not move here!!!! Teenagers rule the neighborhood. Most of them do not live on the property and management does not make them leave. I had a verbal altercation with..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."