This is has now happened to me FIVE 5 times! I complete a challenge for a Starbucks promotion expecting the bonus stars to appear in my account (as promised) and they DON'T.

I then call customer service and get the same response "yes, I see you did complete the challenge, not sure why they didn't automatically appear, I'll credit the stars for you." But then I keep inquiring asking WHY this continues to happen and again I get the same response "I don't know, we see everything is correct on your account, if it happens again, please let us know." And so I DO let them know - AGAIN - and yet it continues to happen. I think this HAS to be a repeat problem with Starbucks - I think they are fraudulently luring people into their promotions (to get the extra sales of course) and then hoping people don't miss the bonus stars.

If they do - no big deal - we'll just add them...but many many others will probably not even call and we've gotten the bonus sales! It's a SCAM and Starbucks is incredibly unscrupulous!

Review about: Starbucks Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Same here. I routinely have to hound Starbucks for stars I've earned, days and days past the end of each challenge.

It is so tiresome. That combined with the ridiculous price hikes have convinced me to ditch Starbucks, cancel my account, and gleefully cut up my Starbucks card ... which I will do just as soon as I cash in one last round of stars for a free drink.

Then, sayonara, Starbucks. I am done with you.