This is has now happened to me FIVE 5 times!I complete a challenge for a Starbucks promotion expecting the bonus stars to appear in my account (as promised) and they DON'T.

I then call customer service and get the same response "yes, I see you did complete the challenge, not sure why they didn't automatically appear, I'll credit the stars for you." But then I keep inquiring asking WHY this continues to happen and again I get the same response "I don't know, we see everything is correct on your account, if it happens again, please let us know." And so I DO let them know - AGAIN - and yet it continues to happen. I think this HAS to be a repeat problem with Starbucks - I think they are fraudulently luring people into their promotions (to get the extra sales of course) and then hoping people don't miss the bonus stars.

If they do - no big deal - we'll just add them...but many many others will probably not even call and we've gotten the bonus sales!It's a SCAM and Starbucks is incredibly unscrupulous!

Review about: Starbucks Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments