1.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I'm at 75 Ave and camelback in Phoenix az in a Safeway store and the customer service is slow the girl here needs help every time I come here there's a line I have to wait at least 40 minutes or more this happens every day in the morning your associate name is Anna B you need more people here this has to stop! My phone number 480 828-6696 my e-mail dannygallos89@yahoo.com fill free to contact me Thanks

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Starbucks. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Starbucks.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Coffeehouses and Bakeries category for more informed decision or compare Starbucks to other companies on our site.

Comments

If I were this AnnaB and found this public complaint about me and also the fact the complainer had given their contact info, I would probably have some fun with that... just saying. You shouldn't post your private info on a public site!

Albany, Oregon, United States #1250009

Welcome to the world of licensed Starbucks stores. Treat your baristas there well, because they are fully expected to run a one-man floor all day long, and don't care how busy it is.

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1242146

Why don't you contact Safeway directly instead of putting your name, email and phone number on a public forum....***!

to Anonymous #1250172

Safeway has NO jurisdiction over Starbucks! Any complaint to Safeway will result in the caller being directed to contact Starbucks!!!!!