Do not go to the Starbucks on Noel street in champaign not only is their short customer service enough to make you walk straight out the door without even ordering their coffee is terrible. I ordered a smores frap a spinach egg wrap and a ham and cheese croissant not only were the sandwiches ice cold when we got them my frap was warm and my grande black coffee was not filled to the top and also cold we waited over 17 minutes you think it would be satisfactory.

But no of course not. They didn't even apolog for it taking so long or that they didn't heat up any of the food like asked that saying they made it and we were just waiting for no reason.

And when asked if we had our recipet we didn't even get one even after asking we were told it would come with our items... How hard is it to do your job and make the food and coffee your patrons order?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of starbucks sandwich from Starbucks. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Starbucks to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Starbucks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments