2.9
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Update by user Mar 20

Thought if sent a copied edition of my first post, that you would be prompted to correct your headline, which did not happen. You wrote: 'Strange identifiable substance'... it should be 'Strange UNIDENTIFIABLE substance'!

Update by user Mar 20

Also, the gal at the drive-thru window neglected to offer my receipt! What a fiasco!! REPLY:Thank you for contacting Starbucks. I just finished reading your email and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us.

I am sorry to hear that your Sandwiches did not meet your expectations. I do understand how frustrating this was for you. Thanks again for writing us. If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SECOND EMAIL: KarenH… Please credit the amount specified to either account mentioned, for these inedible sandwiches. REPLY: Thank you for getting back in touch with us. In order to best assist you, we would like the opportunity to speak with you over the phone to help you real time. You can reach us at 800-782-7282 seven days a week from 4 a.m.-11 p.m.

THIRD EMAIL: Listen, this is my third and last email. I’ve not time for chitchat to re-explain myself when I have already offered in detail our experience with this inedible food, most disgustingly the goop of what looked to be suspicious soggy breading, no chicken, and nearly raw bacon. This daunting annoyance has now elevated by your twice choosing to ignore such a small justifiable compensation, and could be a most regrettable error. REPLY: Thank you for getting back in touch with us.

I hope you have a wonderful day! Sincerely, Justo B-S. Reason of review: Poor customer service. Monetary Loss: $12.

I liked: Toasted butterscotch latte. I didn't like: Cold sandwiches blob of unidentifiable goo no chicken raw bacon.

Original review posted by user Mar 20

FIRST EMAIL: the sandwiches we bought were really very disgusting, both to look at, then having to spit out! Neither smelled good to begin with, and the buns on both were hard and stale. Sausage was old on the chicken sausage biscuit, with no sign of chicken, unless you count a blob of very suspicious goo! Bacon was cooked very little if any at all, on both sandwiches. Visibly inedible, both were trashed. Obviously, we DO want refund for this poor Starbucks ‘offering’. Also, the gal at the drive-thru window neglected to offer my receipt! What a fiasco!!

REPLY:Thank you for getting back in touch with us. In order to best assist you, we would like the opportunity to speak with you over the phone to help you real time. You can reach us at 800-782-7282 seven days a week from 4 a.m.-11 p.m. Pacific. Please reference Case #------------. We are always looking for feedback from our customers about the Starbucks experience. You know better than anyone else what you want from Starbucks. We are constantly looking for ways to improve the quality of our products and service to create satisfied customers. Thank you for being a valued customer. If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I hope you have a wonderful day!

THIRD EMAIL:Listen, this is my third and last email. I’ve not time for chitchat to re-explain myself when I have already offered in detail our experience with this inedible food, most disgustingly the goop of what looked to be suspicious soggy breading, no chicken, and nearly raw bacon. This daunting annoyance has now elevated by your twice choosing to ignore such a small justifiable compensation, and could be a most regrettable error.

REPLY: Thank you for getting back in touch with us. in order to best assist you, we would like the opportunity to speak with you over the phone to help you real time. You can reach us at 800-782-7282. Please reference Case #-----------. We are always looking for feedback from our customers about the Starbucks experience. You know better than anyone else what you want from Starbucks. We are constantly looking for ways to improve the quality of our products and service to create satisfied customers. Thank you for being a valued customer. If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I hope you have a wonderful day! Sincerely, Justo B-S.

Review about: Starbucks Sandwich.

I liked: Toasted butterscotch latte.

I didn't like: Cold sandwiches blob of unidentifiable goo no chicken raw bacon.

Comments

Maybe the substance is from Outer Space. maybe the owners are really extraterrestrials who have assumed the identities of the former owners. That would explain that "Out Of This World Feeling" that customers have been experiencing from drinking their coffee.