Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Cashier brown skin lady with English accent not paying attention to what I say, no patience when told her to wait I was looking at other stuff on the counter near her she doesn't want me to wait just hurry up give me the money, don't know what she was doing very frustrating ordering from her isn't worth going back to the store, bad customer service experience from that girl she want people to wait for her but she can't wait for others shame on her she just working there to get paid for money/benefits. She made me repeat everything I say several times just because she can't hear a dam thing I said reason she wasn't paying attention to me at all probably did it on purpose just to get on people nerves but she want others to pay attention to her no fair such a loser should be fired from her job. Waste bunch my time, money, energy for this lame *** negative person with terrible customer service experience and gave me bad experience for nothing not worth going back got ripped off big time she should be fired never work there ever.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Starbucks and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Starbucks to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very disrespectful and unpleasant customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Starbucks food and drinks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Starbucks?

Comments

" just working there to get paid for money/benefits"

really, a worker having a job for the money?????ive never heard of such a thing

Miami, Florida, United States #1246822

Sounds like they were busy and you were holding up the line! Next time, don't be an obnoxious, self-entitled twit and have some respect for other customers and THEIR time! You sound like a rude, miserable person and if you never go there again, I am sure you will be doing the employees a big favor!