I moved to gramercy area and this is the only starbucks for about 10 blocks.The line is always out the door and is over 30 min lonmg because the employees there are a) not enough b).

Do not ever get anyone drink right, nor do they know hw to use the reghister.

I first wait 45 min on line and then I wait 20 min for my drink bc every time it gets re made.There may as wekk not be a starbucks here if this is the experience, this location is on 29 and park ave south in nyc.

Had an Experience with Starbucks?

Comments

lol...why r you people lining up to throw away your dough :sigh ...stay home, make gourmet coffee, share w/ neighbors incl Wifi within other seetings...

Outback Steakhouse - Not what we were visioning ..... Outback Steakhouse "...today when both of us were sick and 'just' wanted some comfort food, the online pick-up meal we ordered was horrible!..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - We were served food that was non edible. The food was taken off of the ticket but a manager and no one seemed to be concerned and no one seemed to care. If I would have ate it I would have been sick. Bob Evans Restaurants "I was served a turkey bacon melt with dried up meat and mostly fat and then a side of mayonnaise when I open the mayonnaise before reviewing the mayonnaise was..." Read more Starbucks - Coffee Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey Starbucks "Very disappointed in Starbucks customer service and products. My husband and I gone to Starbucks everyday for 20 years but I am so disappointed I am about to stop. Their..." Read more Portillos - Bugs in my drink Portillos "I had went to portillos on my lunch break, ordered and went back to work. After I finished my pop I took off the lid and there are MANY small..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more