Just go to Starbucks in Lincoln rd and Drexel in Miami and let me know how you enjoy the show that your employees give to every single customer, screaming at them,getting upset if the customer dont understand well what they say at the register(its a turist area),saying out laud how happy they are cos they will quit their job soon and after all this ***, when you FINALLY get your drink ,every single client has to accept a have a good daaay(meaning fk u).write 100 words to justify all this cos all we want is a freaking coffe.

Comments

Very rude and short in Houston. Starbucks @gray and smith.

I send my money and wait while she talks to co worker make customer drink that came after me and clean up. Then I waited in place they always place drink and she placed it on bar.

If she is making drinks next time I will walk out or even better break Starbucks habit. :(

I think persoanlly, that StarBucks CO. needs to give thier employee's a training course in what good customer service is all about :(

I have been to many Starbucks in the Sacramento area, and I think that there customer service really sucks and the employee's are rude unprofessional towards me. :(