Waited at Terminal B, IAH, Dec 19 2014 at around 7.25 pm for my daughter arriving on UA4453.

Was a bit early so I decided to have a cup of coffee and an oatmeal cookie at the only facility, namely Starbucks.

There were a couple in front of me so I waited patiently in line. When the couple as mentioned were finally served I was the only one in line and awaited the attendance of the waitress/servant. She did not show any interest in me and instead looked the other way around and smiled. That was enough for me so I shrugged my axles and went away. It should be noted that there were two attendances at the facility of which one only swiped the floor and make no notice of me at all.

To me it indicates that Starbucks lacks of proper instructions to employees how to treat customers. If I for some reason look suspicious or otherwise they should at least ask if they could be of any assistance.

After this for me "Starbucks Sucks"

Review about: Starbucks Coffee.

Had an Experience with Starbucks?

Comments

Servant? Servant? That is terrible that you talk about people this way, no one is your servant.

Starbucks is *** - and they don't want your money, then move on. You don't have to beg for a lousy cup of coffee.

They are not doing you any favors.

#920434

If you are old enough to have children you are old enough to speak up for yourself and ask for help.

to KevinRichards #924303

Another great insight, sir!

I am having a great day thanks to you.

I hope you have a good one as well.:D